Mid. iOS Mobile Application Developer
We're looking for a Mid. iOS Mobile Application Developer for our client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- Minimum 2-3 years proven hands on iOS development experience (Swift knowledge is a must)
- Hands-on participation in the design, development, and testing of mobile applications using iOS based on agreed schedules and established best practices
- Own overall quality of final deliverable and closely work with the infrastructure team for implementation
- Actively participate for the selection and implementation of technology used on projects, and coordinate technical standards within a development team
- Drive effective teamwork, communication and collaboration to achieve results
- Hands-on experience with iOS Technologies, specifically: Alamofire, AVFoundation, ARKit, Vision
- AngularJS, Ionic knowledge is a plus.
- Main responsibility will be developing flag-ship product (rem instore) native iOS mobile application UIKit, Foundation, Cocoa and Cocoa Touch knowledge is a plus
- Strong knowledge of MVC, MVVM
- Know how to use Instruments (Leaks, Object Allocations, etc)
- Knowledge on Apple Human Interface Guideline is a plus
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST, XML, JSON and SQL
- Collaborative development in a team environment
- Understanding of Web Services and their use in mobile applications
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge about Software Design Patterns is a plus (Repository, Factory, Observable etc)
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to use Git / BitBucket for code versioning is a plus.