Senior IOS Mobile Developer
We're looking for a Senior IOS Mobile Developer for our client which is Turkey's second fastest-growing technology company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 6 years of coding experience with 5+ years proven hands on mobile application development
- Hands-on experience with any of Apple technologies, specifically: Swift, MVVM, MVC, Web Services.
- Knowledge about SOLID & OOP & Design Patterns (including DI, IoC, etc.)
- Collaborative development in a team environment.
- Exhibit clear oral and written communication skills
- Formal testing and software quality assurance experience, including hierarchical test cycle (unit test, integration test and user-acceptance test).
- Experience with Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds, have practiced Agile/SCRUM.
- Ability to estimate software development tasks given client requirements and assumptions
- ability to work with Project Managers to develop task-level project plans and proposals.
- Ability to develop secure solutions, deep knowledge of TFS/Git for code versioning.
- Own and lead functional enhancements from design and architecture through development and unit testing.
- Hands-on participation in the design, development, and testing of mobile applications using in both Apple Technologies based on agreed schedules and established best practices.
- Design, build, test and deliver high quality, complex applications, diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
- Implement robust REST-based Web Services.
- Actively participate for the selection and implementation of technology used on projects, and coordinate technical standards within a development team,
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Influence peers and technical staff within the team and collaborate with internal customers and project teams across departments.
- Be a part of teamwork, communication and collaboration to achieve results, and manage Mobile Development team.
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects and work closely with other team leads.
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest appropriate improvements or alternatives, Implement code development best practices.